Saturday 19 February 2011

Big events which have affected my value system

Everyone has their own values, beliefs and preferences. They are essential to making you who you are. What you believe in, what you see as important and what you see as acceptable or desirable are as much a part of your personality as whether you are shy, outgoing, funny, serious, friendly or reserved. There are several factors that affect everyone's values and beliefs. Over time, my values have changed a bit. What has changed is how and when I apply them, and how I classify what I do. What I mean is best illustrated by examples.




Really love this video !!



EXPO 2010 in Shanghai : Poland Pavilion was awarded the silver medal for the Most Creative Presentation (within a group of medium-sized pavilions). 

 

   

1 comment:

  1. This is good so far but I think you need to research into the academic side of values and consumer buyer behaviour in a bit more depth

    ReplyDelete